I was not aware about Sanjay's marriage: Priya
Actor Sanjay Dutt's sister, Priya, on Monday said she was not aware of her brother's marriage with Manyata, but wished the couple a happy married life.
Film star Sanjay Dutt (48) married his girlfriend Manyata (32) this morning as per Hindu rituals in a simple ceremony at her residence in suburban Versova.
"Rumours were going on for months (about Dutt getting married to Manyata). I did not know about it," Priya told reporters when asked about her absence during the marriage ceremony.
However, Priya said: "I am very happy for them. When it comes to his (Sanjay's) happiness everyone in the family gets together to celebrate".
"Sanjay is a grown up man and I don't think its a matter of acceptance or not. Its a matter of wishing the very best for each other in the family," she added.
Priya said, "Wish great happiness for him which he very much deserves after what all he has gone through".
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.
- Deepika Padukone, in her new Instagram post, talked about her daily routine. She also revealed whether she '(plans) a lot'. Watch the video here.
- Arshi Khan has said that Salman Khan introduced her to Iulia Vantur at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party, and said that he wants her to learn Urdu.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.