'I won't stop until I meet Madonna'
A retired FDNY firefighter who busted Madonna's Upper West Side apartment twice in four days has been charged with stalking the pop icon.
Robert Linhart, 59, made his intentions clear by saying that he won't stop until he actually meets the singer.
Linhart appeared in Manhattan Supreme Court, where he was charged with criminal weapons possession - a Leatherman knife and a pocket knife - as well as disorderly conduct, making graffiti, possessing a graffiti instrument and resisting arrest.
After he was arrested, Linhart told cops he was allowed to be outside
"I can be here. This is police brutality. I have a right to do this. I am not doing anything wrong," the New York Post quoted him as telling the cops, according to court papers.
"I keep running into Madonna.""I saw her in 1992 and I'd actually like to meet her in person. I won't stop until I actually meet Madonna."
Linhart even said arresting him won't stop him from returning.
"I'm going to go right back there [Madonna''s apartment] and do it again," he added, according to court papers.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Even though Prince Harry and Meghan Markle admitted to having watched Netflix's The Crown, the show's creator, Peter Morgan, had previously said that he has no intention of telling their story on the series.
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.