It’s just a kiss, guys!
Actress Dakota Fanning has claimed that kissing co-star Kristen Stewart in new movie
was not such ‘a big deal’. The American star plays Cherie Currie in the film about the highly influential 1970s all-girl rock band.
Fanning has now said that her on-screen smooch with co-star Kristen was anything but awkward.“It wasn’t that big a deal. It’s just another part of the story. This kiss was passionate — Joan and Cherie were just as close as two could get,”
quoted her as saying at the movie’s Sundance Film Festival premiere.
The 15-year-old actress — who dons high heels and skin-tight bodysuits for the role — said she was given all the outfits to keep after shooting the movie. “I kept all the wardrobe. I can break it out again some day,” she said.
Dakota also revealed Kristen took a few odd souvenirs home with her as well.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.
- BTS singer V left fans in India screaming after he was seen thanking a yoga instructor with a "namaste."
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Actor Rahul Bose has reacted to Anil Kapoor's story about almost killing him while shooting a scene for Dil Dhadakne Do.
- 83 will explore the dynamic between Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev, actor Tahir Raj Bhasin has teased. Ranveer Singh plays Kapil in the upcoming sports drama, directed by Kabir Khan.
- Aishwaryaa Dhanush took to Instagram and shared a picture with her son Lingaa and urged followers to wear a mask.
- After wearing a T-shirt with 'let's smash patriarchy' printed on it just ahead of her arrest last year, Rhea Chakraborty made a fresh statement with her clothes on Sunday, by wearing a hoodie with 'Man up' written on it.