It’s the time to disco
Even the ongoing exams could not dampen the students’ enthusiasm at The Amity University, Noida, during the HT City Fresh on Campus Freshers’ party on September 21. The students walked the ramp dressed in funky western outfits. Emcee Aditya along with DJ Vicky kept the crowd dancing throughout the event. The foot tapping jam session saw the students dancing to old Bollywood numbers like Ek Do Teen and Tip Tip Barsa Paani.
- Vasudha Nagpal
Fresh On Campus, an HT City initiative, was a rainy but an enthralling affair at the College of Vocational Studies (CVS), Sheikh Sarai, on September 21. The Freshers’ party, organised by the college’s students’ union was a complete cultural extravaganza. From the Indian classical to western dance, from fashion parade to theatre and a jam session, the party had it all. The Mr and Ms Fresher contest adjudged by fashion designer Sanjana Jon stole the limelight at the event. Roopal Sharad and Surya Pratap Singh were adjudged the winners.
- Kinni chowdhry
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.