Jacqueline throws a tantrum!
Though actor Jacqueline Fernandez , 26, is just four films (out of which the recent Murder 2 is a hit) old, she has already developed a taste for diva tantrums.
At the Delhi Couture Week where the former beauty queen had come for designer Gaurav Gupta’s show, she sent the awaiting media out on a wild goose chase for her sound bytes. In fact, at one point, her entourage called the press to her room to speak to her, but then at the last minute, the actor decided not to give any interviews.
After the show ended, Fernandez finally spoke and was busy doling out knowledge to other Bollywood stars on why they shouldn’t walk in fashion shows. “It’s better to let the garments do the talking rather than Bollywood celebrities stealing the limelight as they walk the ramp,” she said, as she posed up a storm in a grey net sari. And before anyone could come up with another question, the actor was gone. The actor also skipped a private bash that the designer had hosted post the show.
Ironically, Fernandez is said to have replaced fellow Bhatt Camp protege, Bipasha Basu in Raaz 3, as a result of Basu’s rumoured unreasonable tantrums.
Well, it looks like this beauty queen doesn’t need a kitty full of hits before going the diva way.
-With inputs by IANS
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- WandaVision premiered its ninth and final episode on Friday. While it was a satisfying end to Marvel Cinematic Universe's first Phase 4 project, fans feel betrayed over a revelation made.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.