Kim Kardashian, Kanye West get married in Florence
WATCH: PREPS FOR KIMYE WEDDING
After a nearly week-long Parisian celebration, Rich Wilkerson Jr, a pastor from North Miami, performed the wedding ceremony yesterday at the historic Forte di Belvedere, a 16th-century-era fortress atop a hill near the Arno river, reported People magazine.
Andrea Bocelli sang Con te Partiro as
, 33, walked down the aisle by her step-father Bruce Jenner to take her vows in the presence of family and friends.
Before the ceremony, Kanye was the typical nervous groom. "It was funny how nervous he was. He clearly knew the gravity of what he was about to do. This morning he was all smiles, but as it got closer, you could see that the nerves were kicking in. It's common for most grooms," a source said.
During the nuptials, the guest broke into applause twice, first at the newlyweds' kiss and then at the presentation of the bride and groom. Kim's mother Kris Jenner was seen wiping her eyes with tissue in the front row.
This is the third marriage for
, who was previously married to Kris Humphries and Damon Thomas, while it is Kanye's first marriage. The couple have a baby daughter together.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- The Golden Globes 2021 winners will be announced on February 28 (March 1 in India). Here's what time the 78th Golden Globe Awards will commence and how to watch the show.
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.