Nicole Kidman wants to adopt Holmes' baby
Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman's adopted children are desperate for a baby brother and she's calling on ex-husband Tom Cruise's wife Katie Holmes to give them one, reports contactmusic.com.
The Australian actress and Cruise adopted Isabella, 17, and Connor, 14, before their 10-year marriage ended in divorce in 2001.
Kidman subsequently married country singer Keith Urban and had a daughter Sunday Rose in July 2008, while the "Top Gun" star wed Katie Holmes in 2006, seven months before welcoming daughter Suri together.
Although the two teenagers dote on their younger sister, Connor is desperate to have a brother and Kidman is hoping Holmes will step up and provide a new tot for the family.
"Connor and Isabella are very adoring of Sunday Rose. They're used to having a little one around because of Suri. Isabella is very maternal. Connor would like one of us to have a boy. Katie?," she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were visited on Wednesday evening by Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Manish Malhotra and Natasha Poonawalla.
- Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra arrived at Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's residence and posed together for the paparazzi. Malaika Arora and sister Amrita also visited the couple.
- Twinkle Khanna shared a funny experience from her recent doctor's visit and joked about being a 'long-standing member of Giri Hui Aurat Club'.
- Hema Malini, who will be seen as a guest in an upcoming episode of Indian Idol 12, opened up about how her father tried to keep her away from Dharmendra.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is currently in Jaipur, enjoying the pre-wedding functions of her best friend Hanna Khan. See pictures from sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
- Bhumi Pednekar's sea-facing apartment in Mumbai features a potpourri of elements, including a beautiful garden, a grand chandelier and a small filmy spot.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.