No horror show for Bipasha Basu
After featuring in films like Raaz (2002), Aatma (2013) and her recent release, Bipasha Basu seems to be the top choice of film-makers who plan to make horror movies. And the actor’s image seems to have triggered speculation that she might also venture into television with a show in the same genre.
Rumours were rife that Bipasha might feature in the comeback season of Aahat, which was a famous thriller-horror anthology series that ended five years ago.
There were reports that she has been approached by the channel, on which the show will air, for the first episode. But apparently, there is no truth to these reports.
When contacted, Bipasha denied being offered the show, but she refrained from explaining further. However, her spokesperson added, “While Bipasha has been associated with horror films for a long time, she will not be part of any such show on TV.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Director Shyam Benegal goes down memory lane as his National Award winning film Zubeidaa completes two decades, recalls how Manoj Bajpayee was initially diffident to play a Maharaja and Karisma Kapoor was nervous.
- Eijaz Khan, who recently had to leave Bigg Boss 14 abruptly, has opened up about his relationship with Pavitra Punia.
- Changes will be made to Tandav, after the web series was embroiled in a controversy surrounding certain scenes. Director Ali Abbas Zafar has issued a statement.
- Kareena Kapoor has shared a picture of her lavish lunch, sent by cousin Armaan Jain. Check it out here.
- Anushka Sharma has congratulated Team India on their historic victory against Australia on Tuesday.