Ritchie says no to Madonna's £20m divorce offer - Hindustan Times
close_game
close_game

Ritchie says no to Madonna's £20m divorce offer

None | ByBANG Showbiz, London
Oct 29, 2008 12:44 PM IST

Guy Ritchie has turned down Madonna’s 20million pound-divorce offer, according to reports.

Guy Ritchie has turned down Madonna’s 20million pound-divorce offer, according to reports.

HT Image
HT Image

The breakdown in the marriage of 50-year-old Madonna and her film director husband was first made public two weeks ago.

HT launches Crick-it, a one stop destination to catch Cricket, anytime, anywhere. Explore now!

Madonna’s biographer, J. Randy Taraborrelli, claimed that the singer and her filmmaker husband were "no closer" to reaching any agreement.

While the Material Girl wants her children— Rocco, seven, and adopted David Banda, three— to be based with her in the US, Ritchie wants them educated in England.

In an interview to Hello! Magazine, Taraborrelli said that the pair "are at loggerheads".

"There was a great deal of haggling about this matter last week, with Madonna upping the amount of Guy''s settlement to more than 20million pounds in hope that he would acquiesce,” The Telegraph quoted him, as saying.

He added: "They are not even speaking to each other. They communicate only through lawyers".

Are you a cricket buff? Participate in the HT Cricket Quiz daily and stand a chance to win an iPhone 15 & Boat Smartwatch. Click here to participate now.

Get more updates from Bollywood, Taylor Swift, Hollywood, Music and Web Series along with Latest Entertainment News at Hindustan Times.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON
Share this article
SHARE
Story Saved
Live Score
OPEN APP
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Saturday, April 20, 2024
Start 14 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Follow Us On