Ritchie says no to Madonna's £20m divorce offer
Guy Ritchie has turned down Madonna’s 20million pound-divorce offer, according to reports.
The breakdown in the marriage of 50-year-old Madonna and her film director husband was first made public two weeks ago.
Madonna’s biographer, J. Randy Taraborrelli, claimed that the singer and her filmmaker husband were "no closer" to reaching any agreement.
While the Material Girl wants her children— Rocco, seven, and adopted David Banda, three— to be based with her in the US, Ritchie wants them educated in England.
In an interview to Hello! Magazine, Taraborrelli said that the pair "are at loggerheads".
"There was a great deal of haggling about this matter last week, with Madonna upping the amount of Guy''s settlement to more than 20million pounds in hope that he would acquiesce,” The Telegraph quoted him, as saying.
He added: "They are not even speaking to each other. They communicate only through lawyers".
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Losing Alice review: Despite a couple of strong performances by Ayelet Zurer and Lihi Kornowski, Apple's Israeli series can't make the most of its promising premise.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Kiku Sharda has dismissed reports that Krushna Abhishek is upset with him over a joke he made on a recent episode of The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.