Sena takes on SRK
Shah Rukh Khan has incurred the wrath of the Shiv Sena yet again. On Friday morning, the Sena issued a statement in the party’s mouthpiece paper,
, against the actor, accusing him of insulting the martyrs of 26/11 by spending the day in revelry at a function in London, hosted by a Pakistani TV channel.
Sena spokesperson Rahul Navrekar said, “Ads were issued by a Pakistani channel claiming that Shah Rukh would be hosting a show in London for them, while India mourns the victims of the terror attacks. Is money everything for him?” He adds that “It’s the Indian government’s responsibility to look into the matter.” “
Yahaan hum 26/11 ke shok mein dube hain or wahaan wo Pakistanion ke saath naach gaana kar raha hai. Aisa aadmi desh mein rehne ke layak nahi hai
,” said Sena leader Sanjay Raut.
However, the actor’s spokesperson denied any knowledge about such a function, saying, “Shah Rukh is shooting for
in Berlin. They (Sena) should check their facts. They can confirm with the German embassy that he is indeed in Berlin.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rubina Dilaik cheered for Tony Kakkar and Aly Goni as the music video of Tera Suit released but did not tag Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina and Jasmin's relationship soured on Bigg Boss 14.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Even though Prince Harry and Meghan Markle admitted to having watched Netflix's The Crown, the show's creator, Peter Morgan, had previously said that he has no intention of telling their story on the series.
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.