Sunny side up
On a cloudy afternoon, Delhi’s swish set dressed up in bright yellow dresses and came out for the launch of a new collection by beauty brand L’Occitane, making up for the lack of sunshine.
Hosted by Andre J Hoffmann, President , Asia Pacific region of the brand and restaurateur Ramola Bachchan at Olive Beach, the do saw guests enjoying
Mediterranean munchies as the afternoon moved on languidly. Seen at the do were French Ambasador, Jerome Bonnafont, socialites, Thenny Mejia, Ala Madhu, and designers, Anjana Bhargav and Reynu Taandon.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin issue a clarification on Twitter after Rubina Dilaik's fans attacked her. Fans associated her tweet on Sunday about manipulative people with the Bigg Boss 14 winner.
- Amitabh Bachchan took to social media wish all on International Women's Day. He also said everyday was Women's Day, in his eyes.
- The Critics Choice Awards 2021 winners were announced on Sunday. Nomadland bagged four awards while late Chadwick Boseman received a posthumous award for Best Actor for Ma Rainey's Black Bottom.
Women’s Day Special | Ekta Kapoor, Guneet Monga and Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: We just want to create better opportunities for women
Bobby Deol: Have never given importance to awards, my father’s been a legend, didn’t get a single Best Actor award
Anupria Goenka: There are many stereotypes attached to women even today in our workplace, pay disparity being one
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba on Sunday shared a cute and never-seen-before picture of Taimur Ali Khan. See it here.
- Alia Bhatt is already in birthday spirits. She took to Instagram and revealed she has received a bunch of gifts from director Shashank Khaitan.
- Taapsee Pannu was recently in the news for the I-T raids carried out at her property in Mumbai. The actor has now revealed how her family had reacted to the searches.