Tiger Woods' wife calls off divorce
The wife of Tiger Woods has called off their divorce after visiting the golfing superstar at a clinic where he is undergoing rehab for sex addiction, website
reported on Tuesday.
The report said that Elin Nordegren spent five days at the rehab centre participating in the therapy for Woods, who apparently cheated on her with at least a dozen women during their marriage.
"She was happy when she came home," a source told RadarOnline.com. "Things went well."
The report was corroborated by people.com, which quoted a friend of Nordegren as saying she hopes to save her marriage because she doesn't want to raise their two children without a father.
"Elin wants a solid family life," a source told People. "She wants to keep her family together even if she and Tiger live together as friends instead of lovers."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- BTS singer Jungkook took to Twitter and shared a selfie flaunting his blue hair. The singer caused a frenzy among fans and left a few wondering if the hair colour change has something to do with his mixtape.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here