Top 5 gossips that never die
As Priyanka-Shahid break up for the nth time, and Ash's baby bump re-emerges, we wonder how rumours mills work and churn out food for gossip.entertainment Updated: Oct 16, 2010 10:30 IST
1) She's pregnant!: Once an actress walks down the aisle, rumour mongers focus all their energies on getting her pregnant! So if she's consulting a doctor, or showing a slightest hint of fat on her tummy, she is up for a trouble. Aishwarya Rai is the easiest target here.
2) Split story: A month after a star couple confess they are dating, their split stories start hitting the newsprint. X was spotted with Y in Z's absence. X is over-friendly with his film co-star. Priyanka-Shahid, Salman-Katrina, and John-Bipasha easily fit in this category.
3) Plastic surgery: Salman Khan hogged newsprints recently for getting a surgery to fix his eye-bags. Later the actor clarified on Twitter that it was just a scratch. Actresses like Priyanka Chopra and Minissha Lamba too have been in the news for the same reason.
4) Link-ups: Rumours mongers love to create infinite lovers for our celebs! While Katrina has been linked to John, Ranbir and many more, Sonam Kapoor's name has been associated with Abhay Deol, Punit Malhotra and Ranbir Kapoor. Salman has even stopped counting his rumoured ladyloves.
5) Cat fights: Actresses working in the same movie are often accused of giving cold shoulder to each other. While we heard a lot of stories about Priyanka and Kangna fighting on the sets of Fashion, in reality they are good friends. Similarly Priyanka and Lara who reportedly snubbed each other are looking forward to work together in Don-2.
First Published: Oct 15, 2010 17:18 IST