Travolta and family in India
Hollywood star John Travolta arrived in the city on Saturday night with his daughter and sisters. Currently in the city for the world premier of Breitling’s limited edition of the Navitimer caliber 01, Travolta is on his first trip to India and is yet to tour the city. However, his daughter, Ella Bleu, and sisters, had gone sight seeing on Sunday afternoon.
The actor recalls, “I was gifted my first Breitling by Forest Whitaker and wore the second one in John Woo’s
. It was always my dream to own a Breitling and what could be better than to now be their ambassador!”
He adds, “India is such a welcoming family, which is why I brought some of my family along. My wife is pregnant so she couldn’t come.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- The Golden Globes 2021 winners will be announced on February 28 (March 1 in India). Here's what time the 78th Golden Globe Awards will commence and how to watch the show.
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.