Bigg Boss 14: Arshi Khan triggered Sonali Phogat-Rubina Dilaik fight, but Shefali Bagga praises her
- Former Bigg Boss contestant Shefali Bagga praises Arshi Khan for this trait of hers, despite her constant fights with everyone.
Soon after Sonali Phogat was seen fighting Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla and Nikki Tamboli on Bigg Boss 14, former contestant Shefali Bagga weighed in on the situation and also praised Arshi Khan. Arshi's comments had triggered Sonali's anger and she threw her food in the dustbin - the major reason why Rubina and Nikki fought with her. However, after having said things which infuriated Sonali, Arshi was later seen approaching her and mending their bond.
Responding to it, Shefali tweeted late Friday, "#arshikhan mein ek khoobi hai.. notice ki kisi ne ? Ye pehle sabse ladhti hain bad mein sabko jakar mana leti hai.. bohot mushkil hota hai apni ego side rakhkar manana and samjhana (Arshi has a good quality - she may fight with people, but she also goes ahead to make peace with them and win them over again. It is very tough to keep your ego aside and explain things to others) #biggboss14."
Shefali was also upset with the way Sonali acted in the whole episode. "Jhutha koi na khata isiliye faik dia khana dustbin mein (Threw the food in the dustbin because no one would eat leftovers)? Are you serious #SonaliPhogat saf saf uthakar faika khana gusse mein (She clearly threw it in anger). Ise khane ka anadar karna kehte hai (This is called insulting food) #biggboss14. Oh my god , #SonaliPhogat has lost her control . Now she is calling #arshikhan a naachne wali. This is bad . This was not expected from a mature woman like her. I thought #SonaliPhogat was really strong . But this house is like that. Kisi ka bhi mental peace kharab ho jata hai (Any one's mental peace may be disturbed)#biggboss14."
Shefali also praised Rubina and tweeted, "#RubinaDiliak roaring like a lion and #AbhinavShukla is like shaant hoja shaant hoja .. hahaha how cute and fun to watch .. can relate a lot of couples i know with this."
In Friday's episode, Sonali got angry with Arshi while eating. However, Arshi complained to Rubina about Sonali throwing food and Rubina and Sonali then had an ugly fight which also spilled over and involved Nikki and Abhinav.
After talking to the camera, urging she must be sent out of the show, Sonali asked Rahul to switch beds as she did not want to share a bed with Arshi anymore. However, after everyone slept, Arshi called her back and went to her bed when she refused. Rahul laughed as Sonali went back to the bed with Arshi. Sonali told Arshi, “I trusted you but I was hurt that you said such things.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.