Bigg Boss 14 written update day 108: Sonali Phogat cries and wants to leave, Abhinav Shukla fights with Rubina Dilaik
Friday’s episode of Bigg Boss 14 was all about Sonali Phogat and her antics around food and how she was allegedly insulted for eating her own food. She also had ugly fights with Arshi Khan, Nikki Tamboli, Abhinav Shukla and Rubina Dilaik.
The episode began with Rakhi Sawant giving her best during the live Voot voting task. In the next round, Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Nikki Tamboli were set to fight for the opportunity to perform and gain votes. Devoleena was seen crying as she remembered her fight with Nikki and Rahul Vaidya, who was talking to her, asked her to calm down as Nikki’s behavior was not unexpected.
“I am responding to her rude behavior in the same manner but I am also losing my mental peace in the process,” the Saath Nibhana Saathiya star said. She continued to cry, even as Vikas Gupta tried his best to pacify her. He also said that things will get worse, and she must not lose it. Devoleena cried as she said that the people were not so bad in the last season of Bigg Boss, when she was a participant. She is currently playing proxy for Eijaz Khan on Bigg Boss 14.
When Sonali asked for an additional parantha, Arshi and Aly Goni asked her to seek everyone’s approval as there was limited ration in the house. After everyone okay-ed and she got an extra one, Arshi kept poking her and eventually, Sonali got angry and threw a portion of the parantha in the dustbin. Arshi went up to Rubina and Nikki to inform about the development. Rubina, Nikki and Sonali had an ugly fight where Rubina and Sonali had a heated exchange of words.
Sonali claimed she wanted to go out of the Bigg Boss. She kept insisting that she must be either summoned to the confession room, or allowed to go out of the show. “I will break the door, otherwise, I can do it. I really can do it,” she said.
Meanwhile, Aly told Arshi that she should not have told about Sonali’s incident to others in the house. “Why did you go up to them and inform? Are Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla judges here? Why did you complain?,” Aly asked and Arshi replied that she had to, because Sonali was blaming her.
On the other hand, Vikas scolded Sonali and asked her to calm down. He asked her to be her Dhaakad self. Abhinav also asked Rubina to not “fall into the trap again” and avoid getting into ugly fights with Sonali. Moments later, Sonali even used abusive words for Abhinav and he simply folded his hands and walked away.
Earlier, Nikki told, during her task, that she did not extend a friendly gesture towards Aly as she feared falling for him.
After talking to the camera, urging she must be sent out of the show, Sonali asked Rahul to switch beds as she did not want to share a bed with Arshi anymore. However, after everyone slept, Arshi called her back and went to her bed when she refused. Rahul laughed as Sonali went back to the bed with Arshi. Sonali told Arshi, “I trusted you but I was hurt that you said such things.”
Next morning, Rubina and Abhinav engaged in yet another fight over preparing the breakfast. However, Rubina later went up to him and asked him to “please bear with me. I am snapping a lot. I am getting irritated and my patience level is going dowon,” she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.