Won't say anything about patch-up: SRK
After the big fight with director Shirish Kunder at Sanjay Dutt’s party at a suburban club in Juhu on Monday, actor Shah Rukh Khan, for the first time, confronted the media at around 5.35 am on Wednesday at actors Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza’s sangeet (pre-nuptial ceremony). On Tuesday evening, Shirish’s brother-in-law, director Sajid Khan, had negotiated the truce between Shah Rukh and the filmmaker at the actor’s residence in Bandra.
But when asked about the fight, the actor’s response is curt. “This is our personal matter. You better not get into it,” says Shah Rukh.
Prod him on whether he has indeed resolved the conflict and he adds, “Did I tell you that there was a fight? No. So I will not say anything about the patch-up also.”
Even Sanjay, who was present at Taj Lands End in Bandra for the pre-wedding party, feigned ignorance about the issue. When asked to comment, he bluntly says, “I was not present there, so I don’t know what actually happened.”
However, Shirish opened up about the fight, which followed a heated argument, saying both of them were in an inebriated state. “The good part is that we sat together, had a chat about whatever we had in our hearts — any misunderstandings or anger. We have spoken about it (the fight),” says Shirish, adding that his wife, director Farah Khan, and Shah Rukh have also settled their differences. “They have also patched-up. Everything is sorted for good.” Good.
Matter over, time to recap jokes
Shirish Kunder was bored of the tag “Farah Khan’s husband”. So he allowed SRK to slap him. New tag: “The guy who was slapped by SRK”
So many people are happy that SRK slapped Shirish Kunder. It’s wrong. We should never condone violence against women.
I think it was a misunderstanding. Shirish must have said, “Tees maar, Khan!” #29SlapsPending
Karan Johar to sign Czar Khan Kunder (Farah Khan’s son) for Agneepath 3 where he grows up to avenge his dad.
Breaking: Giant RA.One imprint found on Shirish Kunder’s face.
Poor Shirish Kunder. All he said to SRK was, “Hey, I too need a hit!”
No work, but…
Although Farah Khan and SRK settled their differences, the duo didn’t speak about working together. “It was just a family meet, not a professional discussion. Work wasn’t on our mind,” says Farah.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- WandaVision premiered its ninth and final episode on Friday. While it was a satisfying end to Marvel Cinematic Universe's first Phase 4 project, fans feel betrayed over a revelation made.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.