Correct way of combing your hair
Here's how to comb your hair.fashion and trends Updated: Aug 14, 2010 01:38 IST
1. Choose a section: Take a section of your hair and hold it at the ends. Start at the ends of your hair with light strokes, working downwards until the tangles below your hand are loosened.
2. Use a clean comb: Always use a clean comb to avoid dirt, infection and tangles. Once you’re done with the ends, use strong strokes till you can comb through the entire section easily.
3. Move upwards: Take your hand higher on that segment of your hair, and repeat steps 1 and 2 till you reach the top of that section.
4. Repeat: Take all sections and repeat the steps listed above. Lastly, comb through the entire mop once, with a soft stroke.
5. For wet hair: If you are combing wet hair, go through the tangles slowly, with a wide-toothed comb. Remember, hair is more fragile when wet.