Deepika Padukone is queen of the red carpet. See her 33 best looks on her 33rd birthday
Deepika Padukone has earned herself a place in Bollywood with several hit movies, including Padmaavat and Bajirao Mastani, where she starred opposite husband Ranveer Singh. And she’s clearly made her mark on the red carpet, too, with a graceful and decidedly fashion-thinking approach to style. Deepika Padukone, who turns 33 on January 5, has managed to strut her way into the hearts of fashion aficionados ever since she made her acting debut in 2007 with actor Shah Rukh Khan’s Om Shanti Om.
Today, with the styling of her long-time stylist Shaleena Nathani, Deepika Padukone has one of the most-coveted celebrity wardrobes around. Whether she is travelling around the globe for numerous red carpet events or simply being fabulous with her now-husband Ranveer Singh, Deepika never skips a stylish beat. To top it all off, Deepika Padukone has proven time and time again that she is one serious fashion force on the red carpet. From alluring gowns to classic sarees, she consistently knows how to walk the line between utterly sexy and ultra-sophisticated silhouettes.
Deepika Padukone has worn many innovative creations by fashion designers, such as Ashi Studio and Zuhair Murad, on the 2018 Cannes Film Festival red carpet and made her presence felt at her Met gala debut in an incredible Prabal Gurung gown. As far as traditional Indian elegance goes, the Sabyasachi sarees she donned for a variety of award shows have all been timeless and dazzling. A lot of her red carpet sarees by fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee were embellished the modern way, with a subtly sparkling finish.
All eyes will be on the Deepika Padukone on January 5, as the newly-wed actor celebrates her 33rd birthday, her first birthday after tying the knot with actor Ranveer Singh in Lake Como, Italy on November 14 and 15. No doubt, Deepika’s most stunning red carpet fashion is yet to come, but in honour of her birthday on Saturday, we’ve rounded up 33 of Deepika Padukone’s most flawless red carpet ensembles through the years:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Want to make a fashion statement in office while sticking to an easy fit no-fuss garment? Look no further as Bhumi Pednekar sorts your fashion woes with her radiant look in a dirt yellow and beige jumpsuit that is sure to steal all the spotlight at work
- 13-time PGA Tour winner, Justin Thomas was dropped as an ambassador by the fashion brand Ralph Lauren on Friday, after the golfer was caught uttering a homophobic slur last Saturday during a tournament.
- For Makar Sankranti celebrations at her home, Aditi Rao Hydari wore a breathtakingly beautiful anarkali suit that featured an exquisite floral print.
- Karisma Kapoor exudes the richness of sartorial traditions as she nails work from home fashion in a vibrant ready-to-wear handmade midi dress, in romantic pink hue, by Anita Dongre and we are smitten
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja proves to be ahead of the fashion curve yet again as she looks like a dream while flaunting a sensual and generous silhouette in Stephane Rolland’s Imperial China inspired gown, ravishing pictures set the Internet ablaze
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Though Dolce & Gabbana have withdrawn from the four-day men's fashion event, brands like Fendi, Etro and Kway are opting to broadcast live shows while Ermenegildo Zegna, Tod's, Prada and Church's have opted for pre-records as rising Covid-19 cases dampen the buzz in Italy
- Looking for a picnic date outfit to make a statement? Hina Khan is giving some inspiration in her white sheer lace dress. The actor, known for her impeccable sartorial sense, recently shared stunning images of herself and we are speechless.
- Janhvi Kapoor has made a name for herself as a fashionista. Time and again, the actor wears an outfit and inspires us to upgrade our wardrobe. This time, she is teaching us the correct way to do layering during winter season.
- Nora Fatehi again made headlines as she stepped out wearing a gorgeous beige kaftan dress. The dancer gave elegance a new meaning with her regal outfit.