Deepika Padukone’s best airport looks include an affordable white tank top. Follow her style tips
Every woman has an easy outfit formula she swears by, and we know Deepika Padukone’s. When we spotted the Padmaavat actor breezing through Mumbai airport on Tuesday night, we admired her chic travel style. Deepika looked chic but casual with an oversize brown Saint Laurent bag on her arm, black belted Proenza Schouler pants and her trusty Nike Cortez sneakers. It all paired so perfectly together, and her airport look was only made complete with the addition of a simple white tank, Deepika’s go-to top of the season.
Deepika has managed to make this versatile piece work with a variety of easy, breezy outfits. She proves the bold and classic, black-and-white combination is understated enough to work for any event on your calendar — especially when travelling.
If you need some inspiration on how to rock a casual-chic monochrome airport look, here’s how Deepika is styling her favourite affordable staple — aka the white tank, which you likely already have sitting in your closet — in 2018.
In June, Deepika paired her black high-waisted joggers (read: sweatpants with trendy name) with a breezy white tank top and topped off with a pair of oversized black sunnies. This is an easy look for a long flight and adding the in vogue Nike Cortez sneakers just made her monochrome look even more cosy. For details, click here.
Again in April, Deepika wore retro-inspired checked jogging pants with contrast side stripes (priced at $325 or Rs 21,116) and a matching plaid jacket (costing $165 or Rs 10,720) from French label Maje. Deepika of course made her joggers chic, pairing them with a white tank, white Nike sneakers, black leather bag from Celine and retro Fendi sunglasses. For details, click here.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra recently took to Twitter and showed fans her new silver-framed spectacles. However, it was her stunning green well-fitted shirt that garnered all the attention.
- Shilpa Shetty is currently holidaying in the Maldives and giving us sartorial goals. The fashionista recently wore a gorgeous pink and yellow pleated saree dress worth ₹25k and looked absolutely fantastic.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, who are expecting their second child together, made a surprise appearance at a recent virtual event. It was her gorgeous citrus print summer dress that stole the show.
- Bipasha Basu floods the Internet with sultry pictures straight from the Maldives beach in a black bikini layered with a barely buttoned-down cinnamon blue and ivory striped silk shirt dress which is a closet must-have for a summer or fall day | Check pictures and fashion cues inside
- Hello sunshine: Gauahar Khan adds all the missing beauty to our day with her ravishing pictures in a mesmerising mustard lehenga set with gota korpatti embroidery and we guess we have already found our fashion hero to take style cues from, for the next ethnic event this Spring
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra flaunts her summer body at the Maldives in a sultry leopard-print bikini and the Internet can’t keep calm, recreates her own filmy ‘shut up and bounce’ moment | Watch