HT India’s Most Stylish Awards 2018: When Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Sonakshi Sinha turned up the glam quotient
Popular stars such as Shahid Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and Akshay Kumar came together to celebrate fashion at the seventh edition of the Hindustan Times India’s Most Stylish Awards. Here’s everything that you need to know about the event.MostStylishAwards Updated: Jan 25, 2018 12:06 IST
All roads led to HT India’s Most Stylish Awards 2018 on January 24. Held at Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai, the evening saw the crème de la crème of the entertainment industry in attendance. Legendary actors such as Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Sridevi and Kamal Haasan showed up looking like a million bucks, sending the paparazzi into a tizzy.
Stand-up comedian Vir Das hosted the annual affair in his characteristic irreverent style and had the audience in splits. The evening kicked off with Das making an entry on stage on a bicycle. The humour quotient was high throughout the event, but there were also some emotional moments when winners thanked their spouses, children, stylists and even critics for contributing to their success.
Not just actors, leading personalities from other fields such as fashion, sports, business and also politics, also graced the mega event. Manish Malhotra, Sunil Chhetri, Sanjiv Goenka, and Milind Deora, all put their best foot forward and were seen having a good time.
The evening wasn’t only about celebrating style. Dancers from Shiamak Davar’s troupe put up an energetic performance, which included popular songs like Senorita (Zingadi Na Milegi Dobara) and Kala Chashma (Baar Baar Dekho). A fashion show by Manish Malhotra left the guests mesmerised by the stunning creations worn by the models. What’s more, the evening also included some music. Singers Monica Dogra and Shibani Dandekar shook a leg and performed some catchy numbers, thus ending the event on a high note.
The night was definitely one that will be remembered for the years to come.
Here’s a complete list of winners of HT India’s Most Stylish Awards 2018:
1. Most Stylish TV Personality (male) — Ronit Roy
2. Most Stylish TV Personality (female) — Hina Khan
3. Most Stylish Sports Star — Sunil Chhetri
4. Most Stylish Music Star — Neeti Mohan
5. Most Stylish Businessperson — Sanjiv Goenka
6. Breaking The Mould (male) — Ayushmann Khurana
7. Breaking The Mould (female) — Sonakshi Sinha
8. Most Stylish Youth Icon (female) — Kriti Sanon
9. Most Stylish Youth Icon (male) — Varun Dhawan
10. Rising Star of Style — Taapsee Pannu
11. Global Style Icon — Sonam Kapoor
12. Style Gamechanger (female) — Parineeti Chopra
13. Style Gamechanger (male) — Sidharth Malhotra
14. Most Stylish Author — Shilpa Shetty
15. Most Stylish Politician — Praful Patel
16. Most Stylish Couple — Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput
17. HT Reader’s Choice Style Icon — Farhan Akhtar
18. Timeless Style Diva (female) — Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
19. Style Legend (Male) — Sanjay Dutt
20.Style Legend (Female) — Sridevi
21. India’s Most Stylish (male) — Shahid Kapoor
22. India’s Most Stylish (female) — Deepika Padukone
23. Jeep Style Badge of Honour — Akshay Kumar
24. Hall of Fame (male) — Kamal Haasan
25. Hall of Fame (female) — Rekha
26. Superstar of Style — Amitabh Bachchan
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Jan 25, 2018 11:45 IST