Isha Ambani’s stunning Vogue magazine cover will hypnotise you. See it here
Isha Ambani has graced the cover of Vogue India’s February issue, and the photo is completely mesmerising. Isha is the only daughter of India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani. Given that Isha Ambani married businessman Anand Piramal on December 12 at the Ambani’s luxurious Mumbai home, Antilia, it’s fitting that she talks about her wedding and her husband in the accompanying interview — Isha says she had the time of her life at her wedding and she loves Anand’s amazing sense of humour and his spirituality. However, it’s the magazine cover that has caught our attention. In the whimsical image, Isha Ambani poses on a terrace, infront of a fascinating view of a city skyline, while sporting an oversize white shirt and a black and white statement skirt with ruffle and lace. What we can’t get over is how gorgeous Isha looks posing in such a lavish, beautiful ensemble by fashion designer Toni Maticevski in front of a compelling backdrop that feels both above the city and apart from it. The juxtaposition is flawless. Admire it for yourself in Isha Ambani’s Vogue magazine cover:
When Isha Ambani steps out, almost all eyes are guaranteed to be on what she’s wearing. Whether it’s a designer gown or just a simple dress, the 27-year-old businesswoman and heiress knows exactly how to make a statement with her outfits — never forget her affinity for breathtaking lehengas by leading designer labels, including, Sabyasachi and Manish Malhotra. And now, there’s no denying Isha Ambani knows exactly how to dress on a magazine cover as her look on the new Vogue India cover could turn out to be one of her best yet. Isha wore contrasting black and white separates that showcased Australian designer Toni Maticevski’s artsy, romantic take on draping, layering and ruffling. Isha’s dramatic skirt, worth AUD $4,500, approximately Rs 2,32,300, is a confection of layered lace and ruffles edged. The form-fitting silhouette featured an intricate lace overlay, playful ruffle detailing, monochromatic hand-embroidery and an asymmetrical hemline. Isha Ambani’s tucked-in white shirt had a feminine feel, thanks to the romantic sleeves and the belted waist. It costs AUD $1,100, approximately Rs 56,800.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.
- Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor recently visited Kareena Kapoor Khan to meet the new baby. Malaika looked absolutely stunning in her pinstripe midi dress and matching accessories.
- Bipasha Basu’s sizzling looks from Maldives, set vacation vibes soaring high be it in a tangerine or floral print georgette kaftan by Varun Bahl and we can’t wait to let these contemporary styles jazz up our summer wardrobe without burning a hole in our pockets
- For the shooting of a new advertisement, Mira Rajput wore a gorgeous tile print mini draped ruffled dress. We are fan of this summery look.
- The 78th annual Golden Globe Awards 2021 was held on February 28. While most of the celebrities attended the show from the comforts of their home, some made it to the red carpet and flaunted their gorgeous sartorial picks. Some, however, did not make it to the best dressed list.