Fashion tips for men, 12 cool tricks to look good in a formal office dress
Looking for fashion tips to look good this summer? If your job requires you to dress in formals, don’t worry. You can still beat the heat this summer.Updated: May 10, 2018 16:50 IST
Sporting restrictive formals isn’t exactly the most appealing idea in this scorching heat. But for certain jobs, formal outfits are a must. To breathe a little freely, you can go for pastel shades, a print linen shirt and opt for silk-knit ties. Sagar Suri and Surya Suri, founders of men’s wear brand Steele, suggest a few formal fashion tips to look smart in the office:
* Pastel and neutral coloured shirts like ivory and grey can be worn to get an elegant look and since it does not absorb heat, it is soothing to the eyes.
* A printed shirt outfit or light checks shirt is the best option for men, as it gives them a bold look.
* Men can wear a light blazer over their vest at the workplace as it enhances their personality.
* Formal shirts over pencil trousers or narrow pants can also be worn in order to look modest and elegant at workplace. This creates a formal and sophisticated look.
* One can wear khaki pants to the office and can boost their fashion statement at the workplace.
* Light coloured formal suit can also be worn during summers. Nowadays, it is widely chosen by men, as it is trendy and stylish.
* A classic white shirt always works at office. What’s more, it’s perfect for summers.
* Switching on to blue and gingham can make an individual more fashionable and professional. It adds a bold colour to the outfit.
Karan Oberoi, actor and model, adds to the tips:
* If you are a suit person, go for light fabrics like cotton and linen.
* Another way to face summers in style is to stick with a classic outfit that works anywhere and everywhere. A lightweight semi formal white shirt with grey or blue check pants will keep you cool during the hot days.
* For meetings and formal events, an unstructured navy blazer is just perfect. This is one of the most versatile, stylish, and comfortable pieces your wardrobe should have.
* If you require to wear ties to work, go for silk-knit ones in summers.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: May 03, 2018 08:57 IST