Neena Gupta in floral bloom saree and Masaba Gupta in candy pink lehenga look like a vision to behold this Diwali
One look at their jaw-dropping pictures and the bar for mother-daughter dressing goals instantly shoots up as Neena Gupta and Masaba Gupta flaunt their ethnic looks this Diwali. Setting the fashion police on frenzy, the actor duo were seen celebrating their love for ethnic and we are totally tripping over their choice of vibrant saree and lehenga.
The ace designer-turn-actor’s fashion label, House of Masaba, shared festive look pictures of the stunning mother and daughter as Neena in a floral bloom saree and Masaba in a candy pink lehenga created a stir on social media platforms. The Instagram handle of the fashion house shared the pictures featuring Neena in a yellow floral bloom printed chanderi saree which comes with a yellow barfi foil printed unstitched chanderi blouse piece.
Leaving her mid-parted wavy tresses open, Neena accessorised the look with a delicate pair of earrings, a beaded-layered necklace, a cuff and a gold finger ring. Completing her look with a tiny pink bindi, Neena wore a dab of nude pink lipstick and opted for minimalistic makeup to let the six yards of elegance do the maximum talking.
Masaba, on the other hand, donned a beautiful set of candy pink embroidered dupion silk blouse that sported a sweetheart neckline and was enlivened with embroidered tassels. She paired it with a candy pink comb foil printed habutai silk lehenga.
The ethnic look was teamed with a yellow marigold foil printed chanderi dupatta and accessorised it with a pair of earrings and a statement choker. Masaba too opted for a minimalistic makeup look with only a dab of nude pink liptint.
Neena’s saree originally costs Rs 15,000 on House of Masaba’s website while the fashion designer’s lehenga was priced at Rs 39,000.
On another note, Neena and Masaba made heads turn with their stellar acting in Netflix’ Masaba Masaba that won over fans and critics alike.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aditi Rao Hydari sets mercury soaring with her sizzling look in a white gathered top with smock detail and a pair of carpet print pants that are ravishing enough to make fashionistas’ jaws drop in awe this weekday
- ‘Ready Shetty Go’: Shilpa Shetty Kundra dolls up in a handcrafted red and white Bandhani shirt and skirt on Women’s Day 2021 to shoot for another episode of Super Dancer Chapter 4 and fans can’t stop swooning over her outfit of the day
- Janhvi Kapoor and Kriti Sanon were spotted during their casual day outs in Mumbai. Both the actors opted to wear similar outfits which included a basic top teamed with a pair of distressed denims. That is not all, they even went for similar accessories and were seen wearing black footwear and carrying tote bags. We are a fan of this casual look as well. What about you?
- Shraddha Kapoor shared pictures of herself looking like a dream in a gorgeous golden and blue lehenga choli set at the wedding ceremony of her cousin Priyaank Sharma with Shaza Morani. However, the stunning outfit was made by a brand that has been co-founded by her masi Padmini Kohlapure.
- Singham star Kajal Aggarwal makes jaws drop in awe as she remains at the top of her fashion game in a wine discharge print organza saree while looking forward to a grand release of Mosagallu and one of her highly anticipated movies of Tollywood, Acharya
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared an image of herself wearing a beautiful turtle-neck sweater. The special thing about it was that the jumper was knitted by the actor's mom, Madhu Chopra while she was staying in London.
- Want to make the traffic stop and bae go weak in the knees on your next date night? Take fashion cues from Parineeti Chopra’s latest smoking hot look for Marathi Filmfare Awards 2021’s red carpet, in a backless sequinned midi dress, which has set the mercury soaring like never before
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.