Neena Gupta’s love for floral prints is reason enough to make it your wardrobe staple
Spring is here and we can hear the birds chirping, flowers blooming and fresh scents floating in the air. Yes, all this while the world is gripped with battling the coronavirus pandemic. But even in dark and gloomy times, all we can do is look for hope and positivity. Many work-from-home tips include dressing up and feeling your best so you feel productive even in times of self-isolation and social distancing. While you do that, it’s also a given that you’re going to be spending extra hours on social media.
Spring going on to summer is the best time to explore floral prints and summery textures. Even with the rapid spread of the deadly coronavirus, one can’t help but notice how nature is blooming and florals in fashion are bang on-trend. This cheerful fashion is easy to bring a smile to anyone’s face and there’s nothing that can match up to a meadow-style outfit to keep sullen mood’s uplifted.
Designers like Dior, Emilia Wickstead, to Masaba Gupta, Abu-Sandeep, Sabyasachi to name a few, floral prints have found various versions and are not just limited to Spring/Summer fashion, even though the colours, prints and patterns are an easy association to warm afternoons and balmy evenings.
Acclaimed actor Neena Gupta, who is also a rockstar when it comes to fashion, is a connoisseur of floral prints and patterns. From umpteen sarees in the vibrant print to winter fashion to shrugs and more, Neena Gupta proves why dressing up doesn’t come with an age bar as a sense of style comes from within and stays that way.
A random visit to Neena Gupta’s Instagram feed is proof how her style has evolved since her screen acting days to being with the times and setting one too many fashion goals. Besides, her hair-do seen during the promotions of Shubh Mangal Zyaada Saavdhan is nothing shy of impressive. We wonder what may be next for this actress, a bob hair cut, maybe?
Take a look at some of the best florals Neena Gupta has worn in the recent past which you can take inspiration from and ace this Spring/Summer fashion trend with aplomb.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
- Samantha Akkineni recently slayed in a denim midi dress at the promotions of her upcoming web series, The Family Man. The actor flaunted her enviable curves in the distressed bodycon outfit.
- Manish Malhotra encourages men to experiment with colours this wedding season, nails a dapper magnificent look in a purple textured sherwani with a bold animal emblem and a pair of white pants and we are in awe
- Gauahar Khan shared images of herself looking absolutely stunning in a sweater worth ₹2k and pyjamas along with husband Zaid Darbar. The fashionista can slay any outfit and these images are proof.
- Want to look your 'vinatge best' on a date night with bae this winter? Sonam Kapoor Ahuja sorts fashion woes on how to sizzle up some romance and make a steamy monochromatic statement like she does in a sultry black velvet dress from Anand Ahuja's Bhaane. Read on for styling cues
- Want to make a fashion statement in office while sticking to an easy fit no-fuss garment? Look no further as Bhumi Pednekar sorts your fashion woes with her radiant look in a dirt yellow and beige jumpsuit that is sure to steal all the spotlight at work
- 13-time PGA Tour winner, Justin Thomas was dropped as an ambassador by the fashion brand Ralph Lauren on Friday, after the golfer was caught uttering a homophobic slur last Saturday during a tournament.
- For Makar Sankranti celebrations at her home, Aditi Rao Hydari wore a breathtakingly beautiful anarkali suit that featured an exquisite floral print.
- Karisma Kapoor exudes the richness of sartorial traditions as she nails work from home fashion in a vibrant ready-to-wear handmade midi dress, in romantic pink hue, by Anita Dongre and we are smitten
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja proves to be ahead of the fashion curve yet again as she looks like a dream while flaunting a sensual and generous silhouette in Stephane Rolland’s Imperial China inspired gown, ravishing pictures set the Internet ablaze
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Though Dolce & Gabbana have withdrawn from the four-day men's fashion event, brands like Fendi, Etro and Kway are opting to broadcast live shows while Ermenegildo Zegna, Tod's, Prada and Church's have opted for pre-records as rising Covid-19 cases dampen the buzz in Italy