Priyanka Chopra has the best street style. Here’s how to dress like her
Priyanka Chopra fans, time to get excited: The Quantico actor will attend the royal wedding!
Priyanka officially confirmed to Us Weekly on Wednesday that she’s been invited to her actor-friend Meghan Markle and Britain’s Prince Harry’s wedding. There’s just one tiny problem: Even though the wedding’s only a few weeks away, Priyanka still doesn’t know what dress she is wearing.
“I sort of may have an idea,” she told Us Weekly. “But no, I haven’t picked one (dress) out yet.” It is rumoured that Priyanka would serve as one of Meghan’s bridesmaids at the May 19 wedding at St George’s Chapel inside Windsor Castle in England.
Soon after confirming she’s going to the royal wedding, Priyanka made heads turn in a head-to-toe red ensemble while out and about in New York. The Bajirao Mastani star wore a crimson coat by Vivienne Westwood over a matching co-ord by Spanish designer Alejandra Alonso Rojas and Christian Louboutin shoes.
We love the on-trend relaxed pyjama style of Priyanka’s statement set, plus the leather stripes that give it an edgy spin. If you want to paint the town red in stylish separates, then here’s another celebrity-approved look to try. Finish off with a red coat to give a nod to Priyanka’s outfit.
Priyanka catches eyes everywhere she goes and that was especially true with this Carolina Herrera sequined top she wore for her second outing on Wednesday: Priyanka was on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon to promote the upcoming third season of Quantico. She paired the colourful tie-back top with a below-the-knee denim skirt and pink strappy heels.
If scoring the same denim look as Priyanka’s isn’t your thing, then slip into a cami top, throw on a shirt as a jacket and accent with matching accessories. Or you could abandon button-front styles for a distressed retro style, whether with graffiti, patchwork pockets, or an asymmetrical hem.
Priyanka was in London on Saturday: And fans guessed she was there to be fitted for a gown to serve as a bridesmaid or maid of honour dress for Meghan’s wedding. There was certainly no missing Priyanka as she wore a blush pantsuit from Vince , girly white blouse and a striking Fendi handbag.
The Baywatch star paired the look with nude boots from Stuart Weitzman and a pair of orange-tinted sunglasses. She styled her locks in loose waves and accentuated her glowing complexion with a sultry smoky eyeshadow, blush-swept cheeks and a slick of brick red lipstick.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed
- NBA coaches' casual dressing, during the league at Walt Disney World in Florida, inspires basketball coaches across America to eschew the traditional game day attire of coats, ties and dress slacks in favour of polos, quarter-zips and warmup pants as comfort over style becomes the new fashion trend
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
- Samantha Akkineni recently slayed in a denim midi dress at the promotions of her upcoming web series, The Family Man. The actor flaunted her enviable curves in the distressed bodycon outfit.
- Manish Malhotra encourages men to experiment with colours this wedding season, nails a dapper magnificent look in a purple textured sherwani with a bold animal emblem and a pair of white pants and we are in awe
- Gauahar Khan shared images of herself looking absolutely stunning in a sweater worth ₹2k and pyjamas along with husband Zaid Darbar. The fashionista can slay any outfit and these images are proof.
- Want to look your 'vinatge best' on a date night with bae this winter? Sonam Kapoor Ahuja sorts fashion woes on how to sizzle up some romance and make a steamy monochromatic statement like she does in a sultry black velvet dress from Anand Ahuja's Bhaane. Read on for styling cues
- Want to make a fashion statement in office while sticking to an easy fit no-fuss garment? Look no further as Bhumi Pednekar sorts your fashion woes with her radiant look in a dirt yellow and beige jumpsuit that is sure to steal all the spotlight at work