Mandira Bedi brushes aside mid-week blues with leg exercises, planks, push-ups and we are inspired
When we could barely convince ourselves to crawl out of our blankets this winter, Mandira Bedi’s recent workout video left us prioritising our lifestyle in a healthy way. Raising the bar of fitness goals to next level, the Saaho actor gave a glimpse of her intense workout routine on day 92 of her exercise challenge and we are in awe.
Taking to her social media handle, the diva shared a video featuring her in a pink and mauve shaded sports bra, teamed with a pair of purple Yoga pants as she stretched on a mat in her living room. Completing her sporty look with a pair of running shoes, Mandira was seen nailing crunches, squats, planks, bridges, kickbacks, push-ups and other leg exercises with utmost ease.
The video carried motivating lines that read, “Nothing is more precious than you are.. Know your worth (sic)” and was punctuated with boom and punch emojis. Mandira captioned the video, “#KnowYourWorth #day92 of #100daysofexercise #nobhay #getfitwithmandy #mandirabedi #selflove #fitindiamovement #happyfornoreason #reelitfeelit #reelkarofeelkaro (sic).”
Strengthening our lower body including butts and legs is crucial as they keep us moving all day. Even though the leg muscles are large and take too long to show the workout results, it is important to target them with exercises at least once a week to reap serious health rewards.
Apart from correcting muscle imbalances, leg exercises help in injury recovery and even manage chronic conditions including diabetes, heart disease and arthritis. Additionally, they tone the body, melt belly fat and increase stability and strength.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Every week, fitness enthusiast Malaika Arora shares a new Yoga asana with her followers and urges them to exercise. However, this week, in order to celebrate International Women's Day she posted a picture of herself nailing the Reverse Warrior Pose and asked women to flaunt their warrior side.
- Disha Patani is known for her extreme workout sessions. The Bharat actor took to Instagram on International Women's Day and shared a glimpse from her martial arts session to show how strong she is.
- American actor and The Twilght Saga’s Rosalie Hale aka Nikki Reed flaunts her acro sport skills in latest fitness post as hubby and Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder captures her in the middle of the jaw-dropping exercise move. Here’s why you should give Acro Yoga workout a try too
- Ishaan Khatter raises the bar of fitness motivation as we enter a new week and we are too inspired to follow his version of ‘when someone says let’s meet at the bar’. Here’s why
- Vicky Kaushal recently shared a glimpse of himself sweating it hard in the gym in order to earn his weekend cheat meal. We can say that the clip is inspiring us to start our Sunday with a fitness session as well.