Holi 2019: Top 5 skin care tips to keep in mind before and after the Holi celebrations
As the most colourful festival is finally here, it is important to keep skincare in mind as Holi celebrations go beyond dry colours and flower petals. There are synthetic elements in certain colours and of course, we end up using other materials that can have a damaging impact on skin and hair. It is important to keep certain tips in mind to protect the skin and hair before and after the colourful celebrations. It is crucial to keep your skin and hair safe so here are a the top 5 useful and easy tips for pre and post Holi celebrations.
Top 5 skin care tips to keep in mind before and after Holi celebrations
Keeping your skin moisturised is the most important step. Apply a gentle moisturiser that keeps you protected from the hazardous effects of colours and the synthetic elements in it. Pick a moisturiser that suits your skin type and helps retain moisture.
You can go for a good water based toner to maintain the nourishment level for your skin. You can either go for a clinically recommended toner or a herbal one is also a good choice.
Applying oil to your skin and hair before the Holi celebration begins is always a good idea as it helps in getting rid of the colours post celebrations in a much easier way.
Before the final cleanse regime, go for some homemade scrubbing as it will help in getting rid of the dead skin and the remaining colours post the festivities.
-Finally, use a good cleaner to complete the skincare. Go for a natural mild cleanser and complete the process and thereafter, apply some mosturiser and you are good to go. If there is any eruptions and boils due to any sensitivity, wash it properly and consult a skincare specialist.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Vicky Kaushal recently shared a glimpse of himself sweating it hard in the gym in order to earn his weekend cheat meal. We can say that the clip is inspiring us to start our Sunday with a fitness session as well.
- Being high in fiber and sugar content, dates or khajur often leave people speculating about whether they should be consumed after soaking over night or raw or on empty stomach or before going to bed. Read on to know when is the best and worst time to eat dates
- Katrina Kaif recently hosted an Ask Me Anything session on Instagram and shared never seen before images and videos with her fans. She also posted about her healthy breakfast and intense fitness routine.
- Aditi Rao Hydari shows you how to do weight training without actually using weights in her latest fitness clip. Saying that this video is hilarious would be an understatement.
- A study done in the USA showed that wearing masks can actually curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. However, dining at restaurants, both in open area and inside, can increase the number of Covid-19 cases and deaths.