News updates from Hindustan Times: PM to interact with vaccine jab beneficiaries
Here are today’s top news, analysis and opinion at 9am. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
PM Modi to interact with Covid-19 jab beneficiaries, vaccinators in Varanasi
The beneficiaries will share their experience of the inoculation campaign against the coronavirus disease (Covid-19). Read more
Army plans to deploy 10,000 troops as LAC reinforcements
On January 12, army chief General MM Naravane said the army was in the process of reducing its footprint in the Northeast to sharpen its focus on external threats. Read more
8 killed in dynamite blast at railway crusher site in Karnataka’s Shivamogga: Official
At least eight persons were killed in a dynamite blast at a railway crusher site in Karnataka’s Hunasodu village in the Shivamogga district on Friday, district collector KB Shivakumar told news agency ANI. Read more
Biden supports ‘successful’ ties between US, India leaders, says White House
'He ensured team did not go down after Adelaide debacle': Inzamam highlights Shastri's role behind India Test series win
Inzamam-ul-Haq feels the former India all-rounder's astute knowledge of the game has helped the team immensely. Read more
Sara Ali Khan is a vision to behold in ₹13k spaghetti strap dress in Maldives
Losing Alice review: Apple's erotic thriller is too timid to bare it all
Despite a couple of strong performances by Ayelet Zurer and Lihi Kornowski, Apple's Israeli series can't make the most of its promising premise. Read more
Wholesome video shows kindergarten teacher vibing with kids in online class
This Reddit video featuring a kindergarten teacher happily dancing to a song may be just what you need. Read more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In MP, the positivity rate increased to 2.3% on Thursday and there are 2,435 active cases in the state.
- CSE’s director general Sunita Narian said Covid-19 had made the world’s poor poorer.
- This was the first formal contact between Jaishankar and Wang since they met on the margins of a Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) meeting in Moscow on September 10 last year, and it came days after India and China pulled back frontline troops from strategic heights around Pangong Lake.
- Aparna Purohit was accused of the inappropriate depiction of UP police personnel, Hindu deities and adverse portrayal of a character playing the PM.
- PM Modi was in the two-poll bound neighbouring regions to launch a slew of infrastructure projects meant to give his regional allies a fillip.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- According to a press release by the ministry of health, Kerala has administered the second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine to 85.09 per cent of the beneficiaries.