Five sustain burn injuries after cooking gas cylinder leaks
Five persons suffered serious burn injuries on Thursday after a fire broke out due to leakage in a cooking gas cylinder in a house of Bihar's Sitamarhi district, police said.
The incident occurred after Md Ekhlaq Hussain's family members put on the burner of the leaking cylinder that caught fire, Nagar police station in-charge Niranjan Prasad said.
Hussain, his wife M Parveen and three others sustained severe burn injuries after being hit by sprinkles of the raging fire, he said.
The injured were rushed to a local hospital where the doctors referred them to Sri Krishna Memorial Hospital at Muzaffarpur.