GHS students showcase talent
An art and craft exhibition was organised by Girls' High School and College here on Saturday. Principal of the school P David inaugurated the exhibition.
The year round art and craft work of the students from class nursery to class eleventh was displayed.
Level of creativity and imagination of the students which could be seen in the exhibits enthralled the visitors.
Various art and craft items made out of paper bags, art gallery, doll house, embroidery work, glass painting, hand made envelopes, button and bead work were on display.
The main attraction was the marine life prepared by the tiny tots of KG and mini-village of class fifth who displayed models of house, temple and hospital along with the scenic beauty.
Besides, environmental education, colourful models and informative charts for generating awareness among the people as to anti-polythene campaign and keep the city clean campaign as well interactive skits held by students of class third were eye catching. Later, the principal lauded the hard work and efforts of the students and the teachers of the institute. Besides, efforts of the students were also appreciated by the parents who came to visit the exhibition.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Haryana's new law provides reservation for local people in private sector jobs with a monthly salary of less than ₹50,000 for 10 years
- The NIA has not ruled out the possibility of the involvement Bangladeshi terror outfit JMB into the bomb attack.
- In an interview, Rahul Gandhi had said that the Emergency imposed during the regime of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was a mistake.
- One of the infected students who took the first dose of the vaccine early last month, died at Begusarai on March 1, after testing positive for SARS CoV-2 on February 25.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- The IAF contingent arrived in Colombo on February 27. The Suryakiran Aerobatic Team had taken part in the SLAF’s golden jubilee celebrations two decades ago.
- At least eight policemen were injured in the two-hour mayhem that began around 9.30 am.
- Bharat Biotech developed the country’s first indigenous vaccine, Covaxin, in partnership with ICMR.