Shiney, Vidya in Sudhir Mishra's next
After his thought-provoking Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi, filmmaker Sudhir Mishra is all set to work with his favourite actor Shiney Ahuja in Bahut Nikle Mere Armaan.
The film produced by Prakash Jha, is based on the life and struggle of an actress and a writer from the Hindi film industry. Vidya Balan will play the role of the actress opposite Ahuja in the film, reports Bollywood Trade.
"It is my tribute to the cinema of the 50s, when legendary filmmakers like Guru Dutt came out with the most memorable classics. The era also saw the emergence of some great writers," says Mishra.
The film is not particularly inspired from the life story of any particular actor.
"I do know a lot of writers and actors who have had to slog it out the hard way to make a mark in their careers," he adds.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In India, the cases reached 11.19 million and the death toll stands at 157,656. The country has inoculated more than 20 million in the ongoing vaccination drive.
- The finance department has written to the top brass of various departments, offices and administration to ensure strict compliance to the finance and treasury rules for maintaining fiscal discipline.
- In a letter to Puri king Gajapati Dibya Singha Deb, Union minister for petroleum and natural gas, Dharmendra Pradhan urged him to launch a mass fund collection drive to enable contribution by crores of devotees of Lord Jagannath for the development of the Jagannath Temple heritage corridor.
- Cryptocurrency is, however, not legally banned and the government is in the process of enacting a law on this matter.
- The PM asked the three services to rid themselves of legacy systems and practices that are no longer relevant.