Video shows MLA using abusive language, he defends
A video showing Makrana MLA Shreeram Bhincher using abusive language against some local people has gone viral on social media.
According to the locals, the BJP legislator often misbehaves with people. “His arrogance has crossed all the limits,” said a resident of Bhinchawara village under Makrana block of Nagaur district, who does not wish to be identified. “This time we will teach him a lesson, let the assembly elections come,” the resident added.
In the video, Bhincher is seen turning aggressive towards the locals, who had gone to talk to him on some royalty related matter and demanded a patience hearing from him. The locals tell the MLA that they are also voters. To which, the MLA says that he does not care for their votes and abuses them.
“When we told him that be judicious in the matter and do not be partisan towards his own men, as we too are also his voter, he lost his temper and told us that he damn care for our votes and went on to told us that don’t vote for him in future,” alleged Mahesh Kumar, a royalty contractor. “He used very abusive language while talking to us,” he added.
When questioned over the video, Bhincher said, “They were not locals, but employees of (the) royalty contractor, who were illegally collecting royalty and harassing local villagers ferrying red gravel from local ditches,” he said. “Government by an order has exempted such red gravel from royalty net,” he added.
“I had gone when some local villagers told me that (the) royalty contractor’s employees were harassing people ferrying red gravel. When I reached there, they (contractor employees) not only hurled cheap remarks against the lawmakers saying ‘MLA to hamare joote ki nok par rahte hain (MLAs remain on our shoe toes), but also manhandled my gunman,” he alleged.
When asked if he had lodged an FIR against the contractor’s employees, he said, “I don’t want to engage with such lowly people. It is not wise to throw stone in dirt.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan has filed an application before the court seeking exemption from personal appearance in the poaching case.
- Nearly 140 persons, including 100 in Jaipur alone, are reported to have been injured in kite-flying incidents in the state on the occasion of Makar Sankranti
- Villagers said they approached officials several times in the past with the request for action against the selling of illegal liquor in the area but no action was taken.
- The samples from districts such as Jhalawar, Kota, Baran, Sawai Madhopur, Jaipur, Chittorgarh, Banswara, Hanumangarh, Dausa, Pali and Jaisalmer have already been confirmed with bird flu.
- Preliminary probe reveals that the son of the woman was angry with his mother's relationship, said police.
- BJP MLA Madan Dilawar said that the so-called farmers are doing picnic in the name of farmer agitation in the country.
- In December last year, RLP fielded candidates in 50 by-elections across 12 districts and was able to get four lakh votes.