Dia Mirza wore a yellow classic suit for her mehendi, brides-to-be take note
- Pictures from Dia Mirza's mehendi function recently landed on the internet and went viral. The actor looked breathtaking in her classic yellow suit which she teamed with floral jewellery for the function.
We all loved what Dia Mirza wore to her wedding. The actor's style is all about simple yet chic attires and we got the same vibe from her red Banarasi saree in which the Miss Asia Pacific 2000 looked like a dream. Dia had a low-key private ceremony at her home which was only attended by her family and close friends including Aditi Rao Hydari. Dia's nuptials also made a lot of headlines and for all the inspiring reasons. From having an eco-friendly wedding to a priestess performing the rituals, the actor received a lot of praise for everything.
However, pictures of her outfits from various wedding functions are now landing up on the internet and all the brides-to-be are bookmarking the looks. Recently, the outfit that Dia wore during her Mehendi ceremony was shared on Instagram by her stylist Theia Tekchandaney and it is just fabulous. For the ceremony, the actor wore a bright yellow long kurti and palazzo set. The kurti featured a scoop neckline and intricate golden embroidery in the front.
She teamed it with a pair of palazzo pants and completed the outfit by wearing a yellow matching Punjabi dupatta that was adorned with patches of embroidery all across and golden tassels at the border. The new bride accessorised her look with floral jewellery that consisted of a maang tikka, matching earrings and a ring bracelet. Dia left her hair down for the day and looked stunning.
Theia shared the images with the caption, "This one comes straight from the heart! My dearest Diu! I meant what i said In my speech, you truly are a special person put on planet earth to do special things! Your quiet perseverance, and your strength and resolve are one of the many things I love and admire about you! Besties forever! (sic)."
Dia was also seen wearing a gorgeous rose pink custom made anarkali suit by the high-end designer Anita Dongre as a part of her trousseau. Check it out:
We love this attire. What do you think?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.