Janhvi Kapoor aces winter layering, shows how to stay cosy while looking great
- Janhvi Kapoor has made a name for herself as a fashionista. Time and again, the actor wears an outfit and inspires us to upgrade our wardrobe. This time, she is teaching us the correct way to do layering during winter season.
Winter season calls for layering. The more sweaters you wear, the cosier you feel but if you don't do it the right way, it can easily turn into a fashion faux pas. But that is not the case with Janhvi Kapoor. The actor, who has emerged as a fashionista and has been giving us a lot of awe-inspiring sartorial picks, knows how to do layering right.
Recently, Janhvi shared a gorgeous image of herself wearing layers of sweaters. In the image, the Dhadak actor can be seen wearing a cream turtle-neck sweater which featured thumb holes and buttons on the wrist. Over the first sweater, the 23-year-old opted for a beige-nude coloured cosy crop sweater. The high-neck sweater was on-trend as it had drop shoulders and baggy arms.
The different styles and the colours of the sweaters work perfectly because of which Janhvi looked like such a stunner in her outfit. She completed the ensemble with a pair of white lowers. For her glam, the actor went with a no-makeup makeup look. Her subtle glam consisted of a light pink eyeshadow teamed with matching blush and a nude pink lip which gave Janhvi a very natural look.
This is not the first time that the actor has aced layering of clothes in the winter season, in fact, she is, what some might call, a pro at it. Be it faux fur or jackets, Janhvi knows how to add a chic vibe to it and make the look work. Check out some of her other outfits:
On the work front, Janhvi Kapoor was last seen in the 2020 Netflix release Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl. She is also gearing up for her upcoming projects which include Roohi Afzana, Dostana 2 and Good Luck Jerry.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.