Nora Fatehi is no less than a regal dream in beige kaftan dress
- Nora Fatehi again made headlines as she stepped out wearing a gorgeous beige kaftan dress. The dancer gave elegance a new meaning with her regal outfit.
Making headlines with her stunning sartorial picks is something that Nora Fatehi does on a daily basis. The Bharat actor has a broad spectrum style that ranges from girl-next-door vibe to outfits perfect for a princess. Be it a red carpet event or an off-duty casual stroll, she always looks well put together even without trying.
The renowned dancer recently stepped out wearing a regal outfit that looked fit for a member of the royal household. Nora wore a beige floor-sweeping kaftan dress that featured a front-slit adding a little oomph to the outfit. The dress also had tiny beaded details starting at the neck and running through the front slit along with a matching border.
Over the dress, Nora wore a cream-coloured couture jacket that had a dreamy train. The full-sleeved jacket had precious stones embroidered on it intricately at the front and the arms. The whole outfit came together with the bejewelled high-waist belt that Nora opted for. Even her accessories imparted a royal vibe.
She wore a gold necklace which was teamed with a pair of matching earrings. along with a couple of gold bangles. The 28-year-old stepped into a pair of shimmery Louboutin shoes for the night. However, Nora opted for subtle makeup with her outfit and we second her decision.
The actor was seen with subtle smokey eyes, mascara-clad eyelashes along with subtle pink blush, pink nude lipstick and lots of highlighter. She even left her slightly wavy side-parted hair down and looked absolutely impeccable.
Check out some of other Nora Fatehi's looks that the actor donned in recent times and left us speechless:
On the work front, Nora Fatehi was last seen in Guru Randhawa's song Naach Meri Raani. Before that, she was seen sharing screen space with Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor in the 2020 release Street Dancer 3D.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.