Nora Fatehi's latest airport look is winter wardrobe goals, we are taking notes
- Nora Fatehi was recently spotted at the Mumbai airport in a stunning outfit. The actor added elan to the look with her accessories that are worth ₹2.3 lakh.
The renowned dancer and actor, Nora Fatehi has decoded the right way to style an airport look. Every time she gets ready to board a flight, the stunner turns the airport moment into her personal ramp walk session. Her latest stint at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport was no different. However, this time, Nora taught us how to do a winter look with the utmost elegance.
Nora was seen wearing a basic white bodycon top that flaunted her curves. She teamed the top with a pair of powder pink high-waisted pants. To top off the look, she wore a pink trench coat that matched the wide-legged pants. The light-coloured ensemble looked impeccable on Nora and it is perfect for the weather.
She maintained the same colour tone throughout the outfit and went for accessories that matched the vibe. Nora was seen carrying a beige-coloured top handle tote bag. The 28-year-old opted to wear a pair of white stilettos along with the outfit. She was also seen donning a pair of oversized sunnies.
Nora topped off the look with a pair of stud earrings and left her beautiful long hair down. Coming back to the accessories, Nora was carrying the Uptown Medium Tote bag in shiny smooth leather from the designer brand Yves Saint Laurent and it is worth ₹1,80,054 (USD 2,450). The shoes that Nora strutted around in were by the designer Christian Louboutin and adding it to your collection will cost you ₹51,076 (USD 695).
On the work front, Nora Fatehi was last seen in the film Street Dancer 3D. The 2020 release also featured Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles. She was even seen in Guru Randhawa's song, Naach meri Rani. Currently, Nora is gearing up for her upcoming release Bhuj: The Pride Of India. The film also stars Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Gauahar Khan has been sharing snippets from her honeymoon in Udaipur with hubby Zaid Darbar. However, her fans cannot help but swoon over the stunning outfits that the actor wore on her trip. Her latest images wearing a makhmal suit has been making headlines and we are taking notes.
- Telugu star Ram Pothineni shows how to break the monotony of menswear when it comes to ethnic style. The actor was seen promoting his latest release, Red, in designer Kunal Rawal's purple potted flower kurta
- Sara Ali Khan is the latest celebrity to visit the Maldives and have a gala time. The actor is also giving us major holiday fashion goals in her beachwear.
- For a recent Ask Me Anything session on her Instagram account, Deepika Padukone wore an uber cool knit vest and left us speechless. The actor answered various questions such as the first thing that she does in the morning and her favourite thing to cook during this session.
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.