Sara Ali Khan in ₹4k midriff-flaunting monokini is beachwear goals in Maldives
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
Be it a quirky look or an ethnic outfit, Sara Ali Khan knows how to slay in every ensemble. Often we have seen the Simmba actor dressed in a stunning Indian outfit but now she is giving us holiday fashion goals with her Maldives vacation pictures. Sara is currently in the celebrity-favourite holiday destination along with her mother Amrita Singh and brother Ibrahim Ali Khan.
The 25-year-old has been sharing some beautiful images of sunsets, clear water and white sand from her vacation and taking us along with her virtually. Sara’s fans have even been bookmarking her fabulous outfits that she has donned till now in the Maldives, especially her bikinis and monokinis. The latest look that made headlines was the midriff-flaunting monokini, that she flaunted her enviable curves in.
Sara took to her Instagram account and shared multiple images of herself in a blue floral print one-piece bikini. The swimsuit featured a tie detail in the front and cut out details in the midriff area. The best part about this hand-printed swimsuit was that it was made from sustainable eco-friendly fabrics. She teamed the look with a pair of red reflectors and shared the images with the caption, “Sky above, Sand below Live in the moment- Go with the flow (sic).”
If you would also like to wear this monokini to your next beachcation, we have some news for you. The Veni Vedi Amavi monokini is by designer Esha Lal and will cost you ₹4,200.
Sara has been sharing a lot of pictures from the Maldives and her one-shoulder thigh-slit dress was our favourite pick. Check out some of the other beachwear that Sara was seen sporting:
On the work front, Sara Ali Khan is currently shooting for her film Atrangi Re. It also features Akshay Kumar and Dhanush in the lead roles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.