Surma Bole: Himanshi Khurana channels Arab princess vibes in latest song
We all know her as the sultry, green eyed contestant from Bigg Boss, and now Himanshi Khurana is making waves with her latest song, Surma Bole, which was released on YouTube by the makers on Saturday. Sung by Himanshi, the song is penned by Bunty Bains and composed by The Kidd. Since its premier less than 12 hours ago the song has received four million views and 18 thousand likes. In the video of the song Himanshi can be seen looking stunning wearing gorgeous accessories like a gold coin head piece, a gold chain veil, and figure-hugging outfits in black and gold, embellished with sequins, beads, embroidery and tassels as belly dancers dance behind her in the Dubai desert. In one of the shots for the song Himanshi can be seen sporting a pearl and silver head pieces that dangles alongside her silver choker and necklace, both featuring mirror work, a black veil covering her head. The green eyed beauty shared sneak peeks from the song, one of which was captioned, "If you are the king watch the queen conquer."
The video starts with Himanshi making a call from the terrace of a building, followed by her grooving in the deserts of Dubai as well as in palatial looking settings. In some parts of the video she is also seen in an Ariana Grande-esque look wearing a short bell sleeved black shimmery dress, smokey eyes, knee-high boots and a high ponytail. In another portion she is seen wearing a red and white saafa around her head like one sees Arabs in the desert wear often.
Himanshi's beau Asim Riaz also took to his social media to laud his partner for being the first Punjabi singer to feature (according to reports) on New York’s Times Square billboard. Asim shared a snapshot of the same to his Instagram story with the caption, “Wow @himanshikhurana at Time Square.” On the professional front Himanshi was last seen in the music album, Allah Khair Kare. She also starred alongside Asim for Afsos Karoge, Kalla Sohna Nai and Khyaal Rakhya Kar.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.