Tandav star Saif Ali Khan redefines dapper for urban wear in teal blue bandhgala
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
As the wedding season unfolds in full swing, a sherwani trend that has taken the front seat in 2021 is the bandhgala and Tandav star Saif Ali Khan recently redefined this dapper urban look. The 10th nawab of Pataudi turned cover boy for a magazine recently and his latest pictures in a bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism.
The pictures from the shoot have taken the Internet by storm and we can’t keep calm either. They feature Saif donning a handwoven cotton bandhgala in teal blue colour that sealed the power dressing vibe.
The saint bandhgala was teamed with a similar-coloured classic asymmetric kurta that balanced the contradictions of structure versus flow with the material speaking its own language. Styled by costume designer and wardrobe consultant Leepakshi Ellawadi, Saif accessorised this look only with a finger ring and looked every bit a Pataudi prince that he is.
The ensemble is credited to Indian designer Ujjawal Dubey’s fashion label Antar-Agni that boasts of naturalist aesthetic. The saint bandhgala originally costs ₹39,000 on his designer website.
On another note, Saif recently appeared in an Amazon Original, Tandav, where he essays the complex role of Samar Pratap Singh who is a powerful politician. Written by Gaurav Solanki, the web series has been helmed by Bollywood director Ali Abbas Zafar and bankrolled by Himanshu Krishna Mehra.
It also stars actors Dimple Kapadia, Sunil Grover, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Dino Morea, Kumud Mishra, Mohd Zeeshan Ayyub, Gauhar Khan and Kritika Kamra. Currently, the web series is gripped in controversy as an FIR has been registered against it by BJP leaders for hurting religious sentiments.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.