Recipe: Here’s how you can make Lotus Biscoff mousse with just two ingredients
- Have a sweet tooth and easily give in to desserts while craving for some more? Check out this Lotus Biscoff mousse recipe to make the easiest dessert with just two ingredients
The Covid-19 lockdown has brought out our inner chefs and even those who could not prepare a simple breakfast of eggs were seen baking their own banana breads in the kitchen. Having perfected the art of not only being able to cook the basics but also what’s trending, we went from preparing banana breads, Dalgona coffees and kadha to now cooking main course dishes in a jiffy.
If you too have a sweet tooth like us and easily give in to dessert cravings, here is a simple recipe to satisfy your soul. As Lotus Biscoffs trend this week, check out this mousse recipe with just two ingredients to make the easiest dessert.
600ml thickened cream (heavy whipping cream)
10 tbsp of melted biscoff spread
(Optional) Lotus biscoff biscuits to decorate
Whip cream till it forms soft peaks. Place a jar of biscoff spread in the microwave for a few seconds (about 20 sec) till it softens.
Place 10 tbsp of softened biscoff spread over cream and fold them in together till there are no more streaks. You can also layer crushed biscoff biscuits at bottom of the serving cups and pipe biscoff mousse over it before topping it with more softened spread and decorating with some biscuits if you want.
Set it in the fridge for at least two hours and binge eat or serve cold.
(Recipe courtesy: YouTube/ Walla Abu-Eid)
Lotus Biscoff have become the new buyers trend amid lockdown and are preferred by those trying to give up sugar in their tea or coffee as these biscuits have a yummy sugar-y taste itself along with a slight caramel flavor. How are you going to use them in your dessert?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Whip up a healthy treat this summer, packed with a flavoursome and refreshing punch with this Mango Pudding that is a lovely light way to end a heavy meal. Check out the exotic recipe inside
- Try this delicious recipe of Oats and Cranberry Pancakes that don't just taste divine but are also healthy. You can now enjoy pancakes without the guilt.
- Seal your midweek sugar cravings with a healthy treat including the goodness of a superfood with this super easy recipe of strawberry chia pudding. Check out the health benefits of this delicious dessert inside
- Want to be healthy with a flavour explosion in your mouth? Try this mouthwatering recipe of Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce that will keep you coming back for more
- Whether you like your beans spicy or prefer skipping them and using plain canned ones, the goal is to create a quality burrito that is made from the scratch and you can try this simple recipe too if you are craving some Mexican food tonight
- Want to relieve constipation or treat your body to natural antioxidants? Here’s a recipe to whip up some creamy, crunchy Cauliflower soup this Tuesday evening which is a healthy substitute for rice and flour and is sure to tickle your taste buds
- Say ‘yes’ to bagel cravings this Tuesday with ‘Everything Bagel’ which is a clean version of a regular bagel with pops of onion, garlic, sesame seeds and poppy seeds. Drooling at the thought of all those tasty flavours? Check the recipe of Everything Bagel inside
- It's time to add some fresh fruits to our favourite dessert and bake some fudgy chocolate strawberry brownies that taste divine and don't require a lot of effort.
- If Monday blues have already bogged you down, atleast we got your dinner menu sorted with this scrumptious recipe of Tempeh Spicy Mexican Tacos
- Up for some homemade chocolate that is bursting with flavour and nutritional benefits? Try this extremely simple recipe of Butterfly Pea Powder Bounty Bars that are not only a mouthwatering vegan treat but also helps one to lose weight and feel great
- Eat it with hummus or just like that, you can also use it in your sandwiches and burgers, falafel is truly a diverse dish. That is not all, it is also extremely easy to make. Try this simple recipe and tell us what you think.