Be cautious when entering into a relationship
When we go out to meet a partner for a date, the eternal question that goes on in our mind is whether he is into us or not? Age old wisdom believes that one’s behavior is the telltale sign of someone’s true nature and words are fleeting. Actions always speak louder than words. But some amongst us, barrel through these neon red flags of behavior when it comes to romantic interests and end up romanticising from the word go. If you come across these signs, we hope you recognise them and save yourself from the eventual misery and heartbreak.
Kanika Khosla, psychologist, says, “If your boyfriend never brings you to meet his family or friends, or even worse, hasn’t told them about your relationship and you’ve been official for a while, this could show that he is not in it for the long run and doesn’t see the need to bring you into his life.”
After all you are amazing and you deserve someone who gives you all the world. You shouldn’t settle for anything less and be courageous in ending the relationship. Kanika adds, “ It might sound cliche but never be an option but a priority for someone. If a person is constantly flaking out on plans, is not putting in effort into planning hangouts or is making excuses not to see you, it means that you’re not a priority”
She adds, “If a partner shows little to no interest in how your day was or how your job is. If a person is interested in you and cares about how you’re doing, he will take the time to ask about your day, and about your life.”
Sahil Chaddha, psychologist feels in today’s era if it’s not made Insta friendly, it’s not serious. He says, “If someone wants you to become a part of their life, they will bring you to everyday things like a friend’s birthday or a family dinner. So if you haven’t been seen in public yet, that’s a major warning sign and a big no-no.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Even after 10 years of losing his mother Mona Shourie Kapoor, Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor continues to grieve her death like a fresh wound and recently shared a relatable post by a fan page that offers a heartwarming truth of grieving a loved one irrespective of the time. Read on
- Chrissy Teigen is remembering her son Jack on what would have been his due date. The model, in October 2020, had shared that she lost her third child due to complications in pregnancy and had posted heartbreaking images on social media.
- Princess Eugenie welcomed her first child with husband Jack Brooksbank on February 9 and she recently revealed that she has named her baby, August Philip Hawke Brooksbank. The name is an ode to her grandfather Prince Philip, who is admitted in a hospital at the moment.
- The two mega stars, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have a prenuptial agreement in place, that is why, Southern California's celebrity divorce attorney Daniel Jaffe feels, "there won’t be any major property issues."
- Chris Evans surprises his pet dog, Dodger, after its hip replacement surgery by sewing up a nasty tear in its favourite stuffed toy lion and we can’t help but give the Captain America star a ‘Dog Parent of the Year’ trophy already
- Kim Kardashian, the famous reality TV star and beauty mogul, filed for divorce from her husband of six and a half years, Kanye West. Kardashian is now seeking joint custody of their four children.