Halloween 2019: One-line horror stories that will make a chill run down your spine and give you goosebumps
Halloween 2019: Discussing the famous legends of Dr. Frankenstein and Amity Ville Horror excites us all but aren’t we bored of talking about the same old tales every year.
Halloween is round the corner and who doesn’t like to talk about ghosts. It gives us a kick, doesn’t it? Discussing the famous legends of Dr. Frankenstein and Amity Ville Horror excites us all but aren’t we bored of talking about the same old tales every year. Worry not, as we have a list spooky short tales which can be a great conversation starter this Halloween.
* My sister says that mommy killed her. Mommy says I never had a sister.
* My papa doesn’t like it when I talk to my mum. He wants me to stay with him. But mum says papa died years ago.
* I’ve been living in this house for years. But my husband and my children don’t see, hear or feel my presence.
* A beautiful lady comes to visit me every night at 3 am. She’s been asking me to leave the house... but no one else lives in my house.
* My daughter won’t stop crying in the middle of the night. I visit her grave everyday to make her stop, but she doesn’t.
* I woke up to the sound of a lady comforting my newborn but when I switched to a new position, I realised I don’t have a baby or a wife.
* I was finally home from the airport, only to be greeted with how happy she had been to have me sing her to sleep the night before.
* The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 15th floor.
* There is a picture on my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.
* Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.