K-Pop group KARD to make India debut this month
Indian K-Pop fans are in for a treat as the popular group KARD will be performing in two cities - New Delhi and Guwahati - this month.
KARD has two concerts and fan meets lined up, in New Delhi on July 12 and Guwahati on July 14. KARD will be the biggest K-Pop group to perform in India. A fairly new group, KARD debuted in 2016 with its first single Oh NaNa. The K-Pop group released its first album Hola Hola in July 2017.
The group features four members popularly known as J Seph, BM, Somin and Jiwoo. Comprising two male and two female members, KARD made history as the first mixed, or ‘co-ed’ group in K-Pop.
KARD’s India debut marks the beginning of the group’s Play Your KARD Right tour, which is the K-Pop group’s second tour so far. Pink Box Events in collaboration with the Korean Cultural Centre is organising the concerts. Pink Box Events has previously organised K-Pop concerts for groups such as MONT, IMFACT and NSONIC.
In Delhi, the concert will take place at the Talkatora Indoor Stadium. As for the Guwahati venue, KARD will perform in Shilpagram, which is the North East Zone cultural centre.
Tickets for both shows are available online and offline, and details can be found on Pink Box Events’ Facebook page. There are two types of tickets available, ‘Rookie’ and ‘Scouted’. Priced at Rs 7,000, Rookie tickets come with perks such as a signed album, posters and first entry. The Scouted ticket is priced at Rs 1,800, and only ensures entry. Fans can also get separate perk tickets such as the ‘Hi-Touch’ and the ‘Photo Op’, priced at Rs 1,000 each. As the names suggest, these tickets will let fans hi-five KARD and have a group photo clicked with them.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- BTS singer Jungkook took to Twitter and shared a selfie flaunting his blue hair. The singer caused a frenzy among fans and left a few wondering if the hair colour change has something to do with his mixtape.
- Renowned Punjabi singer Sardool Sikander died on Wednesday. Several Punjabi and Bollywood celebrities remembered him on social media.
- BTS served a treat for their fans as they appeared on the recent episode of MTV Unplugged. RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook performed two tracks from their album BE, Telepathy and Blue & Grey, while covering Coldplay's Fix You.
- A new Bangtan Bomb was released today which saw RM vibing to Justin Bieber's Where Are U Now, Jin reciting Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and Suga revealing which member he wants to give his photo card to.
- Bigg Boss 13's Shehnaaz Gill and popular rap singer Badshah are working together on a new song. Both took to their respective social media handles to share the news.
Pawri Ho Rai Hai goes viral: Yashraj Mukhate says, ‘Things on which I put too much mind don’t really work’
- Rihanna's new topless photo, in which she is wearing a pendant of a deity around her neck, has sparked major outrage in India. She has been accused of hurting religious sentiments.
- Singer couple Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh were reportedly at a wedding in Delhi recently. Videos from the party have been shared online. Watch them here.