UP woman dies of explosion in her mouth while being treated for poison consumption
A woman died in Uttar Pradesh after an explosion in her mouth during treatment for alleged poison consumption.Updated: May 16, 2019 15:25 IST
In a bizarre incident, a woman died in Uttar Pradesh after an explosion in her mouth during treatment.
The woman was brought to the JN Medical college in Aligarh on Wednesday evening after she allegedly consumed poison.
As soon as the doctors began treatment and put the suction pipe in the mouth, an explosion took place which was recorded in the CCTV cameras.
A team of doctors said that the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded.
A deeper research into the incident will reveal the exact cause, said the hospital spokesman.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.)
First Published: May 16, 2019 15:15 IST