Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin is in tears as she says she’s going mad in the show, Aly Goni asks to be called to confession room with her
Bigg Boss 14’s Tuesday episode saw Jasmin Bhasin breaking down and crying on the show. Her rumoured boyfriend Aly Goni did his best to comfort her and even suggested they leave the show if it was getting tough for her.
As the show progressed, Aly, Jasmin, Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were seeing discussing why they had been nominated for elimination. Just then, in walked Sonali Phogat, Arshi Khan and Rakhi Sawant and began their own conversation, leaving the first four irritated.
Reportedly, this continued through the day, and by the end of it, Jasmin just could not take it any more. She had been unwell and this constant chatter did not allow her to sleep. She was seen walking out of the bedroom, crying: ‘I am fed up with the people here, paagal ho gayi hu main yahaan. Kya karu main? Aly, mujhse nahi ho raha hai (I have gone mad here. What should I do? Aly, I can’t take this anymore.).”
A concerned Aly then remarked, “Agar nahi hoga tujhse to apan chal denge, bahar nikal jayenge (If you can take it anymore, we will leave).” He then asked Bigg Boss to allow Jasmin and him into the confession room. In case, his request was not met, then he would not sleep and would not let anyone from sleeping either.
Of late, a number of stars have been caught crying thanks to all the stress. On Monday’s episode, Rubina was seen crying, though alone, after her husband Abhinav again upbraided her for what he claimed to be her ability to act before thinking. Post Weekend Ka Vaar session with Salman Khan, finding some time alone in the garden area Abhinav had tried to explain to Rubina that she must keep a check on how she spoke. Abhinav had spoken about the two fights that Salman had brought up with her. He had said, “Nobody will dissect how much of your participation was there. All that matters was that you were right there and not disagreeing with them. So it looks like everyone is making fun of her (Rakhi). Frankly, the kind of things that were said against Rakhi, you don’t need to go that low. Constantly picking on someone will not help. I was asking you not to create drama about your sleep. Nobody gives a s** about your crying.”
Rubina had explained that Arshi had instigated her to act in that manner. She also tried to reason with him how lack of sleep gets her irritated when he said she should not have “created a scene” over the issue. Rubina had walked away and later reconciled with Abhinav but the camera had caught a brief moment, when all by herself, she had cried.
Rakhi too was seen, wiping a tear as she spoke about her husband. She had been explaining to Abhinav and Rubina about how he had refused to show up, despite her many requests. At one moment, camera caught Rakhi wiping a tear.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.