‘Bigg Boss 14 is worst season ever’: Devoleena, Shefali, Kamya express opinion after Salman Khan scolds Jasmin, Rubina
Soon after host Salman Khan scolded Jasmin Bhasin, Nikki Tamboli and Rubina Dilaik for their behaviour inside the Bigg Boss 14 house, former contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Shefali Bagga and Kamya Panjabi took to Twitter to express their views and criticise the way the three have been fighting.
Kamya was clearly upset with the housemates. Listing all the major issues that Salman raised, she wrote, “Inequality in kitchen, bartann ghis ghis, naak girr jayegi, woh log hum log (comments on cleaning the dishes, differentiation between them and us) n then fighting in front of kaagaz team.... Just one word for tonite’s epi SHI SHI SHI SHI #BB14 @ColorsTV.” Devoleena also shared her tweet and wrote, “Its dirt just dirt...”
Devleena also wrote in a separate tweet, "I swear first nikki and now jasmin...is making #bb14 the worst and irritating show ever.. sacchi mein real vamp hai..oh god.. @BiggBoss.”
However, former contestant Diandra Soares supported Rubina and tweeted, “#RubinaIsTheBossBOSS I believed her explanation that she saw arshi get annoyed so did it more & if someone like arshi who dishes out nonsense she should be able to take it too!!!!NOTHING DOUBLE MEANING IN THIS #blownoutofproportion @RubiDilaik.”
Shefali also tweeted, “Darasal #JasminBhasin and #NikkiTamboli and gang ko ye lag raha hai ki ikkhate ho kar #RakhiSawant ki bezati kar rahe hai but inhe kya pata ki audience ke samne inki khud ki bezati ho rahi hai #BiggBoss14. #alygoni bhi #JasminBasin ko kafi samjhate h (Actually, Jasmin, Niki and gang thought they were insulting Rakhi. Little did they know that their actions insulted them in front of the audience. Aly Goni often explains things to Jasmin) but she is still repeating all this making fun of others and bullying . And so are her supporters doing on social media !! Shame . #SalmanKhan ne tak keh dia uske bad bhi tumhe akal nahi ai (You did not realise even after Salman warned you). #nikkitamboli should play smartly now . I think she should join the “wo log” waha unhe zyada faeda hoga because”hum log” wale group mei priorities already set hai ki kon kisko bachega . #BiggBoss14 (She will benefit with the ‘wo log’ because the ‘humlog’ group already has the priorities set. as to who will save whom).”
Shefali also expressed hopes that Rubina could fare better. “#RubinaDialik is strong enough to leave the gossiping group of #JasmineBhasin and #nikkitamboli and speak up if something wrong is happening or is said infront of her instead of watching the bullying of #RakhiSawant #BiggBoss14 unke bhale ke liye hi unhe samjhaya gaya hai (she has been scolded and explained things for her own good),” she wrote.
Salman had scolded the housemates for cornering and ridiculing Rakhi and taking digs at her plastic surgery. “Rubina Dilaik, Jasmin Bhasin, Nikki Tamboli, ‘Rahuls’ (Rahul Vaidya and Rahul Mahajan), Aly Goni. Everyone! Shocking. You came here to earm respect and clearly could not earn it. And, you guys are ..like Rubina is the face of Colors channel. I should be scared of you all. God knows what you will say ‘nose will fall now’ or something,” Salman yelled at them on Sunday’s episode.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.