Comedian Rajeev Nigam’s son dies on his birthday, heartbroken actor says ‘who gives such a gift?’
Actor Rajeev Nigam, of the Great Indian Laughter Challenge, lost his son Devraj on November 8, which was also the comedian’s birthday. The heartbroken father shared a photo of his son on Facebook, with an emotional note. “What a surprise birthday gift… mera beta devraj aaj mujhe chod ke chala gaya.. bina birthday cake kaate… pagle aisa gift koi deta hai…..” wrote a heartbroken Rajeev alongside a picture of himself and Devraj.
Two years ago, Nigam had shared that his son was keeping unwell and was on ventilator. He, however, had not shared the reason for the hospitalisation. Rajeev had lost his father in August this year.
Rajeev Nigam started his career with the second season of the reality comedy show and went on to appear in Har Shaakh Per Ullu Baithaa Hai.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss contestant Rakhi Sawant is really married to a man named Ritesh, her brother Rakesh has said. Ritesh's identity remains a mystery.
- Nikki Tamboli got into a heated fight with Devoleena Bhattacharjee on Bigg Boss 14. Watch the video here.
- Eijaz Khan, one of the top contenders to win Bigg Boss 14, walked out of the show earlier this week due to prior professional commitments. He hinted at his return in a video message.
- Eijaz Khan, who recently had to leave Bigg Boss 14 abruptly, has opened up about his relationship with Pavitra Punia.
- Actor Zeeshan Khan, who appears in Kumkum Bhagya, has recalled a casting couch incident that he experienced.
- Disha Parmar, who will soon marry Rahul Vaidya, shared a fan-made wedding card on Instagram stories and showered praise on it.