Katrina Kaif is ready to host Bigg Boss 12 with Salman Khan on one condition
Actor Salman Khan launched Bigg Boss 12 in Goa with his trademark towel dance, quotable quotes and details of the reality show. At the launch event, the actor was asked about rumours that suggested Katrina Kaif may co-host Bigg Bosses 12 with Salman. The actor replied, “Katrina must have spread those rumours herself.”
According to a report in Pinkvilla, the actor added, “She was asking me that this time it is jodis? I said, ‘yes’. She said ‘Then I should do it’. When I asked why, she said that you do your impromptu thing and I will follow and stick to the script. When I asked her price for this, she said ‘we will keep it equal, what’s your price is my price!’”
‘I think I will marry Bigg Boss,’ says Salman Khan on the launch of show’s 12th season
Bigg Boss season 12’s theme is vichitra jodis and speaking about who is his vichitra jodi, Salman said, “Sanjay Dutt and me. We hosted season 5 together. So, he is the best choice for me. Also taking you back, I will choose Shah Rukh Khan. Not many know that SRK was the original choice of Bigg Boss. But he had a shoulder injury and so it came to me. I thank him for this.”
Katrina and Salman are working together on Ali Abbas Zafar’s directorial Bharat. Their look from the film was recently released and they looked gorgeous together. Katrina and Salman returned from Malta after they completed their second schedule for the film.
This is the second time Salman and Katrina are working with Ali Abbas Zafar. The trio’s last film together, Tiger Zindagi Hai, was a big hit.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss contestant Rakhi Sawant is really married to a man named Ritesh, her brother Rakesh has said. Ritesh's identity remains a mystery.
- Nikki Tamboli got into a heated fight with Devoleena Bhattacharjee on Bigg Boss 14. Watch the video here.
- Eijaz Khan, one of the top contenders to win Bigg Boss 14, walked out of the show earlier this week due to prior professional commitments. He hinted at his return in a video message.
- Eijaz Khan, who recently had to leave Bigg Boss 14 abruptly, has opened up about his relationship with Pavitra Punia.
- Actor Zeeshan Khan, who appears in Kumkum Bhagya, has recalled a casting couch incident that he experienced.
- Disha Parmar, who will soon marry Rahul Vaidya, shared a fan-made wedding card on Instagram stories and showered praise on it.