Sara says bye bye to Bidaai
Shahi denies any creative differences with the actress but insists that if the channel has decided to knock her out, Khan doesn’t have a choice. “The decision is ours,” he asserts. “Yes, Sadhana will die but that’s not because Sara and I have fallen out or she wants to quit the show. We may even bring her back later.”
A source close to the production house confirms Khan’s exit and says she’s upset about it because she has no other shows in hand. “Even her deal on the acting school that she opened recently with Karan Mehra has fallen through. She wouldn’t want to sit at home twiddling her thumbs, waiting for another offer to come along,” points out the source.
Khan echoes Shahi, saying he treats her like his child and that she has no complaints against his production house. “But I’m only 20 and I don’t want to play a character double my age,” she argues.
“It would send a wrong message to the industry. But I’m sure of one thing, even if Sadhana dies tomorrow, Rajanji will find a way of bringing me back.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
- Kiku Sharda has dismissed reports that Krushna Abhishek is upset with him over a joke he made on a recent episode of The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Bigg Boss contestant Rakhi Sawant is really married to a man named Ritesh, her brother Rakesh has said. Ritesh's identity remains a mystery.
- Nikki Tamboli got into a heated fight with Devoleena Bhattacharjee on Bigg Boss 14. Watch the video here.
- Eijaz Khan, one of the top contenders to win Bigg Boss 14, walked out of the show earlier this week due to prior professional commitments. He hinted at his return in a video message.